A long and tasteful necklace where squared Murano glass beads in two sizes are spaced by conteria - tiny glass beads - and matching glass crystals.
The gold beads, whose color and shine is given by the precious gold placed underneath the glass, give a modern twist to this elegant necklace thanks to their geometric shape.
It's part of our Collection Cantóni, which means corner. We often say "to put something in cantón", meaning "to put something aside, to forget about it". The squared beads that make these jewels have plenty of cantóni, but wearing them will make you hard to forget.
- Handmade jewel made in Venice with original Murano glass
- 2 Murano glass beads square-shaped, about 20x20 mm in size
- 6 Murano glass beads square-shaped, about 10x10 mm in size
- 24-karat gold leaf
- Length: necklace cm 80 + extension chain cm 8 + necklace latch
- Matching glass crystals decorate the jewel
- Conterie - tiny glass beads (1.7 mm) - connect the beads
- Thin steel wire is used to make the necklace
- Metal parts are nickel-free
- Shipped in a black box bearing Miani Venetian Jewelry logo
- Contains a card that guarantees the venetian and artisanal production of the jewel with authentic Murano glass
The jewel is handcrafted both in the assembly and in the beads production, therefore it’s not possible to ensure the geometric perfection of the various components, but we emphasise this imperfection as evidence of its authenticity.
Why Miani Venetian Jewelry?
We are a small family-run workshop in Venice, Italy. Our jewelry is designed and assembled by us, and the beads we use are made of Murano glass and handcrafted by us in our shop and by other venetian artisans.
Our beads are crafted following the traditional lampworking technique, an art that goes back to at least the 17th century. It requires the use of a small burner to melt coloured glass canne - sticks - over a copper stick, where it is shaped using brass pliers.
Various decorating techniques are then used to make each bead a unique work of art.
Shipping and Returns
We think keeping the shipping costs separate is fairer to you: read here why.
Our shipping costs depend on your country of residence, and are inclusive of all taxes (excluding duty and local taxes):
10 euros - free over 50 euros
20 euros - free over 70 euros
US and Canada
35 euros - free over 100 euros
Europe countries outside of the EU, Russia, China, Japan, India
We take within 1-3 days to ship your package. After that it usually takes 2-5 work days for delivery in the EU, US and Canada, and from 3 to 15 for the rest of the world, depending on where you live.
If you're not 100% sure it'll reach you in time, just send us your address at firstname.lastname@example.org: we'll make an estimation with our courier and let you know a more exact time frame straight away, without obligation!