Three strands of black conteria - tiny glass beads - connect these black and gold glass beads in two shapes, to create a beautiful and long statement necklace.
The Murano glass beads come in different varieties: the golden ones are made to shine thanks to precious gold placed over transparent or black opaque glass, while the black ones are made of opaque pastel glass.
The size of the gold beads and the asymmetric shape of the necklace give a modern twist to this elegant and unique jewel.
It's part of our Maravégia Collection, which means wonder, marvel, or beauty. And well, we don't really need to explain this one, do we?
- Handmade jewel made in Venice with original Murano glass
- 2 Murano glass beads flattened in shape, about 26 mm in size
- 3 Murano glass beads flattened in shape, about 24 mm in size
- 1 Murano glass beads flattened in shape, about 14 mm in size
- 6 Murano glass beads spherical in shape, about 9 mm in size
- 24-karat gold leaf
- Length: necklace cm 75 (lobster clasp included) + extension chain cm 8
- Conterie - tiny glass beads (1.7 mm) - connect the beads
- Thin steel wire is used to make the jewel
- Metal parts are nickel-free
- Shipped in a black box bearing Miani Venetian Jewelry logo
- Contains a card that guarantees the venetian and artisanal production of the jewel with authentic Murano glass
The jewel is handcrafted both in the assembly and in the beads production, therefore it’s not possible to ensure the geometric perfection of the various components, but we emphasise this imperfection as evidence of its authenticity.
Why Miani Venetian Jewelry?
We are a small family-run workshop in Venice, Italy. Our jewelry is designed and assembled by us, and the beads we use are made of Murano glass and handcrafted by us in our shop and by other venetian artisans.
Our beads are crafted following the traditional lampworking technique, an art that goes back to at least the 17th century. It requires the use of a small burner to melt coloured glass canne - sticks - over a copper stick, where it is shaped using brass pliers.
Various decorating techniques are then used to make each bead a unique work of art.
Shipping and Returns
We think keeping the shipping costs separate is fairer to you: read here why.
Our shipping costs depend on your country of residence, and are inclusive of all taxes (excluding duty and local taxes):
10 euros - free over 50 euros
20 euros - free over 70 euros
US and Canada
35 euros - free over 100 euros
Europe countries outside of the EU, Russia, China, Japan, India
We take within 1-3 days to ship your package. After that it usually takes 2-5 work days for delivery in the EU, US and Canada, and from 3 to 15 for the rest of the world, depending on where you live.
If you're not 100% sure it'll reach you in time, just send us your address at email@example.com: we'll make an estimation with our courier and let you know a more exact time frame straight away, without obligation!